Sunday, February 20, 2011

Nothing to waste ...

Nothing to waste. Even the sawdust was put to use and a local hog farmer came and got it to use as bedding for his pigs.



I ask again, what do you see here? My mother, dear sole that she is, would say, "A mess and it needs to be cleaned up!" To me this is what I see, and feel and hear as the slabs crackle away in our Monarch combination electric range and wood stove. It make the kitchen toasty warm on a nasty winter day. 






Can report that in the week or so that the blog has been up there have been 156 page reviews. I look forward to your questions and comments to help make your visit worth while. Building a bridge to the future in South Wayne, Wisconsin will be a quite trip for sure. Keep watching our progress. Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment